Saturday, September 12, 2015

LawnFawn Oh Snap!

It is that time of new stamps and even fresher ideas.  I received the awesome Lawn Fawn Oh Snap stamps and dies last week.  Last evening, while resting after a long day at work, a light bulb popped off in my head on how to use the stamp set.  Below is the result of that light bulb.


I used the Lawn Fawn Sweet Christmas stamp and die set.  I stamped out two houses and eight candy canes.  I colored the house with Spectrum Noir markers to match my own house on one set and only the rafters from the second set and die cut them.  I then fussy cut the second set that resemble lights. I attached the half of lights over the house and then let the second half hang as if dropped.  I then used the candy canes to create a ladder.  I then used the Lawn Fawn Oh Snap stamp and die set and stamped with Versamark on brown kraft paper and used Hero Arts white embossing powder.  I used the matching dies to cut out the pieces.  I used distress inks (Broken China and Mowed Lawn) on a piece of card stock to prepare for the background and then die cut it and the kraft brown card stock using Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle dies.  I die cut some grass and a rolling hill and assembled the card.   I stamped the sentiments using the Oh Snap stamp and the Get Well Soon stamp from the Lawn Fawn Get Well Soon stamp set,  I finished up with a few sequins to givee the allusion of snow flurries.  It may be wrong but I just had to do it.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment