Thursday, September 10, 2015

Lawn Fawn Day

Greetings to all.  While waiting for my special Stamptember Lawn Fawn stamps, I wanted to show a couple cards I made using stamps from previous collections.  Many will think they are cute but are for kids, like Trix, but in reality, that is not the case.  When I have a few Lawn Fawn stamp cards at work, they disappear out of my hand faster than you can say 'Jimmy crack corn'!  LOL

I hope you enjoy these two cards.  The first card was done with watercolors for the background and castle and Spectrum Noir pens for the rainbow and unicorn.


This second card was made for a hurt colleague.  It was kept very simple and clean and colored with Spectrum Noir pens.


That's it for today.  I want to wish you a great day.  I am going to work on some fall and Halloween cards and look forward to sharing with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment