Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Laura's Shop and Hop

Welcome to today's post in honor of Laura's Shop & Hop!


Today I am hopping with Laura over at Laura's Loft for the Grand Opening of her shop and First Blog Hop. We have some wonderful talent gathered today and I am sure you will love what they have created.

There will be prizes awarded and I will have that information below.

In honor of today's hop, I made a very simple card using the new Fuse Tool available at Laura's shop.  I created a background using some wonderful ColorBursts and let them dry.  I took a balloon die and die cut it from some printed card stock.  I then took a sheet protector (very inexpensive) and laid the balloon die on it. After ensuring the Fuse Tool was hot, I slowly moved the tool outside the die leaving the top uncompleted. I filled in a multitude of sequins and beads to match the card stock and background and then placed the die back on top and finished sealing the sheet protector.  I did a careful cut around the perimeter of the sheet and then using glue sealed it inside the front cardstock.  Then I sealed that to the background page and then placed that on an A2 card stock cut out of Neenah 110 lb. card stock.  The Fuse Tool is amazing and I look forward to creating many cards with it.  It is available at Laura's.







First Prize:  $30 Gift Certificate at Laura's Shop
To Enter
  1. Hoppers must Follow Laura's blog and/or subscribe to her mailing list
  2. Follow Laura on Instagram
  3. Comment on Laura's blog

Second and Smaller Prize
$10 Gift Certificate to Laura's shop
To Enter:
Follow the hop and comment on each stop.


To Choose the winner, Laura will be using Random.org and verify the winner has visited and commented on each of the blogs


Prizes will be drawn on Wednesday the 30th. 

Please visit our members below:
Mike Bakeler-You are here

Thank you for looking and have fun!
Mike


No comments:

Post a Comment