Monday, September 7, 2015

Fall is in the air..somewhere

Greetings to you. We had a low of 74 yesterday so that is the signal that fall will soon be upon us in the Sunshine State.  In honor of the seasonal trigger, I have created some fall cards with new stamps from Penny Black and Whipper Snapper.   Here is the fall stamp from Penny Black.


I did a watercolor of the above stamp.  I then did a second stamping using Momento Tuxedo Black and used Spectrum Noir alcohol ink markers to color it.


The sentiments for both of these cards are from Virginia Turtle Stamps (Crafter's Essentials) and I really cannot say enough how cleanly they stamp.

I then stamped my new Whipper Snapper stamp in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Spectrum Noir markers.  Hope you like them.




No comments:

Post a Comment