Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Here kitty kitty, here kitty kitty...Laurel Birch is in the house

Hello fellow craftities.  Today I want to share with you two cards I made from the Stampendous Laurel Birch cling stamp set.  My wife loves cats, all kinds of cats, and when we saw these stamps at a recent stamp show, I saw them fly into the basket faster than you could blink your eye from cat dander...

With zig markers in the house now, this was the perfect opportunity to practice using Bristol smooth paper.  I have a lot of learning to do but I hope you enjoy my first attempts.

Thanks for looking and as always, I welcome your feedback to become a better crafter.

Happy crafting.

Mike

1 comment:

  1. Wowza, nice colorful cards! I love laurel Birch designs. You did a fab job coloring these up too......

    ReplyDelete