Monday, June 19, 2017

Clowning Around Part II

Hello fellow craftites!  I am in love with this MFT Stamps Clowning Around stamp and had to share another card I made for my beautiful niece.

I started with Canson XL watercolor paper, and stamped with GinaK Black Ink.  I learned to allow the ink to dry at least an hour and it is fine for either watercoloring or Spectrum Noir Alcohol markers.

Using Spectrum Noir markers, I colored our clown stamp.  Once dry, I used liberal amounts of Spectrum Noir clear sparkle and then used a touch of Glossy Accents on the nose, bowtie, buttons, and flower.

I decided to finally use a Sizzix die in a large label type shape and well, you can see the results below:



Thanks for looking and I wish you well.  Have a crafty day!

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment