Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Here comes the cupcake tower..

Greetings craftites!

Today, I wanted to share a card I made with the new Hampton Arts Clear Happy Birthday stamp set.  I stamped the image with Memento Black Ink onto regular Neenah 110 lb index paper (this is not the same as the solar white Neenah).  I then, using a Spellbinder die, created the frame, measured the inside dimensions, and cut the cupcake tower to fit ontop the lattice frame but appear to be within it.  I colored using Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and finished up with Glossy Accents on the icing, and fruit.  At the end, I used Tonic Nuvo drops at the frame intersections to simulate pearls.  Here is the completed card:


As always, I love your feedback to help me better my card making abilities.
Have a crafty day!

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment