Thursday, March 23, 2017

Garden Fresh - Is it spring already?

Fellow craftites!  Good morning again.  The other day I broke out the Wendy Vecchi Stamp-It Stencil-It set Garden Fresh that I picked up at Stampfest last month.  I must say I really like to vintage feel and look to this stamp set.

Using Ranger Archival Ink, I stamped the flower on some Bristol Smooth paper (I planned to water color the stamp).   The 2 cards below were water colored with  Kuratake Gansai Tambi Watercolor Paints and then framed with a new frame die from Gina Marie Designs.



The next card, I used the included stencils and with distress inks, colored the flowers in about three minutes in total.  Talk about knocking out a pretty card quickly!



I finished off the cards with some Nuvo drops. (I need to work on my alignment, that is for sure-lol).  Thanks for  looking and I hope you enjoy.

Happy Crafting!
Mike

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mike, Great cards, love them all......

    Chris B
    http://thecardphilelady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete