Tuesday, June 21, 2016

A-Moose-ing isn't it

Greetings fellow crafters.  Today, I want to share a card I made using the new Dad + me stamp set from Lawn Fawn.  This is such a fun set and I plan on using it for lots of cards.

I started by stamping on Neenah Exact 110 Lb, Index card stock.  I colored the critters with Spectrum Noir pens and stamps the lake and stream with Hero Arts blue dye ink.  Using the dies, I cut out the shapes.

For the background, I used distress inks (Mowed Lawn and Shutters on the bottom and Tumbles Glass on the top with Squeezed Lemondade in the center to look like a setting sun).  I spritzed on some large water drops, waited about 20 seconds and then gently dabbed the background.  I mounted all the characters with Tombow Mono Glue.   I used the new Elizabeth Craft Scalloped Point dies for the frame.  Here is the card.


Hope you enjoy.  Have a great day!
Mike

(Entered in Lawnscaping Distress Ink Challenge)

2 comments:

  1. ha ha ha!! SO cute!!! i love that moose with the goofy glasses!!!! SO FUN!! and that awesome scene with the mountains and the river is so perfect!! wow!! Thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a silly and fun card!! Love when handmade cards are funny like this. Great card. Thanks for playing along with Lawnscaping.

    ReplyDelete